Still, dealing with papers and files or know about this amazing accounting software SAGE? Just like other accounting software’s for handling financial records and paying taxes like QuickBooks and TurboTax, SAGE works in the same manner and helps the organization to manage their company’s and employee’s financial data. But despite these fantastic features and growing popularity, you might few errors while working on it. One such error is Sage Error 49153, which appears when the user fails to connect with the database, or the credentials entered fails to find access into the SAGE database. In order to overcome this error, you can follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps or simply get on a call with the professionals at the SAGE phone number.
How to resolve the SAGE Error 49153?
A SAGE 300 is being used by millions; thus, it is undoubtedly very important to resolve any error of such type by taking the most reasonable advice of the professional technicians of SAGE. Only they have neither the knowledge to figure out if you have the accessibility to the SQL database and if nor then how to resolve it. The support team experts are well trained and qualified to give you the best possible solutions and that to 24*7. But in case the line is busy, and you wish to try it by yourself, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Starting the SQL server
• Click on ‘Start’ and tap on the ‘Run’ command.
• On the showing dialogue box, type ‘SERVICES.MSC’ and press the ‘OK’ button.
• Now from the given list, pick the SQL Server or the SQL Express.
• Again, go to the ‘Start’ button to begin the process.
• The pop of the Service Control will be closed, and a pop-up will appear stating ‘Started.’
• Now, finally, repeat the process of logging in to the SAGE 300 software in order to check if you can connect to the database of SAGE ACCPAC.
- The problem of firewall
• In order to access the database, check the ‘Firewall Settings’ installed on your system.
• Then, go to the ‘Control Panel’ and select to ‘Switch Off’ firewall, in order to uninstall the firewall.
• Now, try to access SAGE 300 application now. And in case you are still unable to access it, switch on the firewall again.
• Again, go to the ‘Firewall Setting’ and select the option stating, ‘Allow Sage through the Windows firewall.’
• Then, switch-on that option in order to allow access to SAGE application even when the firewall is active and in place.
• Finally, pick the option SQL Server in order to add it to the program ‘selected for gaining access through the firewall.’
These above-mentioned steps can surely help you resolving and overcoming the glitch. But in case you are stuck at the same error, then it is advisable to take the help of the professional techies at the SAGE support number.